Monday, May 26, 2014

Don't Bossa Nova Me Around because I Don't Give A Rotterdam

I did a simple floral mani tonight because I wanted to use my 2 new O.P.I nail polishes. 


opi i don't give a rotterdam opi don't bossa nova me around simple floral nails


Don't Bossa Me Around is a dusty pink nude creme color. It looks incredible and went on so smoothly. I only needed 2 coats for full coverage. 


opi don't bossa nova me around simple floral nails
O.P.I : Don't Bossa Nova Me Around

I Don't Give a Rotterdam is a shimmery grey blue. It is probably one of my favorite colors. The shimmer is very noticeable but not overwhelming. The formula is great and I only need 2 coats for full coverage. 


opi i don't give a rotterdam simple floral nails
O.P.I : I Don't Give A Rotterdam

Here's what I did:

1. Applied 2 coats of O.P.I Don't Bossa Nova Me Around to my ring and middle finger. Used a dotting tool to create a flower with Gwen Stefani O.P.I Hey Baby, Essie Blanc, and Essie Mojito Madness. 
2. Applied 2 coats of O.P.I I Don't Give A Rotterdam on the rest of my fingers. 


opi i don't give a rotterdam opi don't bossa nova me around simple floral nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com