Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blue & Gold Leopard

I haven't done a leopard print nail since November! I had big plans for this mani. I was going to do chevron nail vinyls and nail stamping but instead, I decided to keep it simple.   

essie butler please blue and gold leopard print nails
Essie : Butler Please



Let's talk about Essie Butler Please. When I applied the first coat I thought I had a bad bottle of nail polish. It was so watery and patchy. It dried to a matte vinyl like finish. Super weird because Essie Butler Please is from their Winter collection. Could have fooled me. Seemed more like a Summer neon to me. The color is gorgeous and vibrant. 

Here's what I did:

1. Applied 3 coats of Essie Butler Please to pinky, ring, and thumb.
2. Applied 3 coats of Disney Beautifully Spriteful to middle and index. 
3. Used Essie Butler Please and Essie Licorice to create leopard print on middle and index fingers with a small nail art brush.

disney beautifully spriteful essie licorice essie butler please
Disney Beautifully : Spriteful
Essie : Licorice
Essie : Butler Please

essie butler please blue and gold leopard print nails

essie butler please blue and gold leopard print nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com