Monday, May 5, 2014

Neon Orange & Lavender

A wonderful friend gifted me 3 new Essie nail polishes today. 2 of them are from the 2014 neon collection. I used 1 of the neons and a lovely lavender she gave me. 


Essie Serial Shopper and Essie Go Ginza
Left : Direct sunlight outdoors
Right : In the shade outdoors



Essie Go Ginza is a creamy muted lavender. It is so gorgeous. I applied 3 coats and the formula was very easy to work with. 


essie go ginza nail polish swatch review
Essie : Go Ginza

Essie Serial Shopper is from the 2014 neon collection. I applied 2 coats of Serial Shopper over 2 coats of O.P.I Alpine Snow. It is a neon orange with a hint of coral. The formula was easy to work with. 


essie serial shopper neon 2014 nail polish swatch review
Essie : Serial Shopper
2014 Neon Collection
essie serial shopper neon 2014 essie go ginza nail polish swatch review
Essie Serial Shopper and Essie Go Ginza

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com