Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Beach Nails

It's almost Summer time! If you're going to the beach, you're going to need some beach nails. 


sandy beach nails
Seashells and starfish on the beach
This mani was super simple and easy to create. 


essie find me an oasis beach nails
Essie : Find Me An Oasis

Here's what I did:

1. Applied 3 coats of Essie Find Me An Oasis to my pinky, middle, and thumb. Used a small nail art brush and The Face Shop #OR206 and Essie Blanc to create my starfish. 
2. Applied 2 coats of Zoya Pixie Dust Tomoko to my ring finger for that extra sandy look.
3. Applied 3 coats of Essie Cocktails and Coconuts to my index finger. Then I stamped a seashell pattern using MoYou London Sailor #7 and Essie Blanc.

the face shop or206 essie blanc essie cocktails and coconuts essie find me an oasis zoya pixie dust tomoko
The Face Shop : OR206
Essie : Blanc
Essie : Cocktails and Coconuts
Essie : Find Me An Oasis
Zoya Pixie Dust : Tomoko

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com