Friday, May 2, 2014

Red, Gold, and Blue

In my attempt to create nautical nails, I created 4th of July nails instead. So, this is kind of a fail. 


zoya dream stars and stripes nail stamping nails
Zoya : Dream


On the bright side, I found the perfect red nail polish. This is Butter London Come To Bed Red. It is a 1 coater with no pooling, it doesn't streak, and it glides on with little effort. It is a creamy jelly true red nail polish. So gorgeous and so perfect year round.


butter london come to bed red swatch
1 coat no top coat

Back to my not so nautical nails. 
Here's what I did:

1. Applied 1 coat of Butter London Come To Bed Red to my pinky, index, and thumb. 
2. Applied 2 coats of Zoya Dream to my ring and middle finger. 
3. Stamped stripes using Mash plate #43 and Essie After School Boy Blazer to my pinky, index, and thumb.
4. Stamped 1 star using Mash plate #36 and Essie Good As Gold to my ring finger. 
5. Stamped a star pattern using Mash plate #49 and Essie Good As Gold to my middle finger.


red white blue stars and stripes nail stamping nails
the stripes are slanted - on purpose

zoya dream essie good as gold essie after school boy blazer butter london come to bed red
Zoya : Dream
Essie : Good As Gold
Essie : After School Boy Blazer
Butter London : Come To Bed Red

3 comments:

  1. افضل انواع شركة تركيب مظلات الان من كبري مظلات للبيع التي تتوفر في شركات سواتر قماش الكبري اي انهم يعملون علي توفير الكثير من هناجر الرياض المميزة اي انهم يعملون علي توفير الكثير من خدمات بيوت شعر الرياض الكبري

    ReplyDelete
  2. استمتع الان من خلال موقعنا بافضل الصناعات الميتمزه من مقوعنا مظلات السيارات و بافضل تميز الان من مجالس عربيه روعه خلال توفير افضل المظلات و التي تتناسب معا جميع الاحتياجات و توفير افضل المجالس الان من موقعنا

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com