Friday, May 2, 2014

Red, Gold, and Blue

In my attempt to create nautical nails, I created 4th of July nails instead. So, this is kind of a fail. 


zoya dream stars and stripes nail stamping nails
Zoya : Dream


On the bright side, I found the perfect red nail polish. This is Butter London Come To Bed Red. It is a 1 coater with no pooling, it doesn't streak, and it glides on with little effort. It is a creamy jelly true red nail polish. So gorgeous and so perfect year round.


butter london come to bed red swatch
1 coat no top coat

Back to my not so nautical nails. 
Here's what I did:

1. Applied 1 coat of Butter London Come To Bed Red to my pinky, index, and thumb. 
2. Applied 2 coats of Zoya Dream to my ring and middle finger. 
3. Stamped stripes using Mash plate #43 and Essie After School Boy Blazer to my pinky, index, and thumb.
4. Stamped 1 star using Mash plate #36 and Essie Good As Gold to my ring finger. 
5. Stamped a star pattern using Mash plate #49 and Essie Good As Gold to my middle finger.


red white blue stars and stripes nail stamping nails
the stripes are slanted - on purpose

zoya dream essie good as gold essie after school boy blazer butter london come to bed red
Zoya : Dream
Essie : Good As Gold
Essie : After School Boy Blazer
Butter London : Come To Bed Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com