Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Yellow & Orange Floral

Another Spring mani. This mani was inspired by @lifeisbetterpolished from Instagram. 

I love how simple and clean it looks. 

I applied 3 coats of Essie Find Me An Oasis to all my nails. 
The flowers and leaves were created with a small nail art brush using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed, Zoya Tomoko, Essie Naughty Nautical, and Essie Mojito Madness. 


essie find me an oasis yellow and green floral spring nails
Essie : Find Me An Oasis


essie find me an oasis yellow and green floral spring nails
Outdoors

essie naughty nautical essie find me an oasis essie mojito madness sally hansen xtreme wear sun kissed zoya tomoko sally hansen mellow yellow
Essie : Naughty Nautical
Essie : Find Me An Oasis
Essie : Mojito Madness
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Sun Kissed
Zoya : Tomoko
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Mellow Yellow


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com