Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bad Nail Day

Earlier today, I saw these awesome nails by @lauramerino12 on Instagram. I attempted the nail art and it turned out quite lovely. When I applied my top coat, it smeared so badly, I removed them. 

laura merino polka dots and bows nail fail
Essie : Cocktails And Coconuts
Essie : Under The Twilight


I started painting again with my 2 favorite colors. I didn't have a plan. I didn't know what I was doing. I decided on hearts. Big mistake. As I contemplated removing it, it got worse, I smudged my right index nail on my cup. 

My back hurts. I'm tired. I'm having a bad nail day. Calling it quits tonight. 

essie sexy divide hearts nail fail
Essie : Sexy Divide
Layla Softouch Effects : #01 Marshmallow Twinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com