Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bossy Boots & Cheeky Chops

More Butter London nail polish! Ulta had a sale on Butter London for 1 day only: 2 for $15. I bought 8 of them. 


butter london bossy boots nail swatch


Let's start with Butter London Bossy Boots. It's a pale green creme nail polish. Reminds me of pistachio or green tea ice cream. I really like this color. The formula wasn't exceptional. I did have some trouble getting even coverage on my right hand (I'm a righty). It went on perfectly on my left hand though. So, it might be user error. I needed 3 coats for it to be completely opaque.
My ring finger is 3 coats of Disney Beautifully Wish Come True stamped with MoYou London Suki plate #4 and Essie Under The Twilight. 


butter london bossy boots nail swatch
Butter London : Bossy Boots

disney beautifully wish come true essie under the twilight
Disney Beautifully : Wish come True
Essie : Under The Twilight

butter london cheeky chops butter london bossy boots
Butter London : Cheeky Chops
Butter London : Bossy Boots

Now, let's talk about Butter London Cheeky Chops. It's a yellow creme nail polish. I really wanted to like this one, but I don't. I don't see myself reaching for this one in the near future. I don't know if it's because I used it on my toes or because the formula sucks. It was very streaky with 2 thick coats. I'm sure I could have added another coat to even it out but my back and shoulders ached. I will have to try again on my hands to give a better review. 

butter london cheeky chops nail swatch
Butter London : Cheeky Chops




1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com