Thursday, March 20, 2014

Nail Stamping

Nail stamping is very time consuming, but it can be easy and fun with the proper tools. I currently have a Konad stamper but I'm looking for a silicone stamper. I have read reviews that it's much easier to stamp with the softer stamper. I'm planning to get this one from the BornPrettyStore. And here is something I'm really excited about: I recently got my own BornPrettyStore discount code! If you use CAMX31 you will receive 10% off your order! 

About a month ago, I ordered 2 MoYou London stamping plates from Amazon. It took so long to arrive that I almost forgot I ordered them. The images are stunning and they transfer so beautifully. I love how they look! 


moyou london suki collection 02 and 04 nail stamping
Ring finger is my favorite. I can't stop staring at it.


moyou london suki collection 02 and 04 nail stamping
Photo via Amazon : Suki Plate #2

moyou london suki collection 02 and 04 nail stamping
Photo via Amazon : Suki Plate #4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com