Thursday, March 27, 2014

Knees Up

I've been doing a lot of cute florals lately but it's time do something sexier.

First, let's talk about this gorgeous red. It is Butter London's Knees Up. The color is a sexy metallic red that reminds me a lot of Christmas foil wrapping. The formula is awesome. You could definitely get away with 1 coat. It glides on very nicely. 


butter london knees up nail swatch
2 coats of Butter London Knees Up

For this mani, I applied 2 coats of Essie Licorice to all my nails. I applied Essie Good To Go top coat so it would dry quickly.
Then I cut 20 pieces of tape. I applied the tape to my nails. I applied Butter London Knees Up and removed the tape. Last, I applied Nicole O.P.I Matte top coat.


how to step by step sexy black and red matte nails
Easy peasy!

butter london knees up sexy black and red matte nails
Butter London : Knees Up

butter london knees up sexy black and red matte nails

butter london knees up sexy black and red matte nails

butter london knees up black and red sexy matte nails
Outdoors

nicole opi matte top coat butter london knees up essie licorice
Nicole O.P.I : Matte Top Coat
Butter London : Knees Up
Essie : Licorice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com