Monday, December 2, 2013

Navy & Gold

In my last entry I talked about my disappointment with As Gold As It Gets from Essie Luxeffects. I used it over a gold polish thinking the gold glitter would enhance my gold base. So wrong. 
This time I used 2 coats of As Gold As It Gets from Essie Luxeffects over 2 coats of After School Boy Blazer from Essie. It's a subtle shimmer that is quite different from the usual gold glitter polishes. 


Essie after school boy blazer essie as gold as it gets
In the sunlight


Essie after school boy blazer essie as gold as it gets
Essie : After School Boy Blazer
Essie Luxeffects : As Gold As It Gets

Essie after school boy blazer essie as gold as it gets
Indoors with flash
you can see that it's actually a very dark navy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com