Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blue & Silver

I bought some new polish today and could not wait to try it out. 
My Essie First Base base coat has not been doing too well with all the red polish I used recently. My nails are heavily stained. 
For this manicure, I used Orly Bonder, which is part of the new polishes I bought.
Pinky, ring, & thumb has 2 coats of Aruba Blue from Essie. 1 Coat of Essie Good to Go top coat. 1 Coat of Nicole O.P.I matte top coat. 
Pinky tips are Always A Silver Lining from Nicole O.P.I using striping brush (no top coat). 
Ring and thumb's polka dots are Always A Silver Lining from Nicole O.P.I using dotting tool (no top coat).
Middle and index has 3 coats of Always A Silver Lining from Nicole O.P.I. Taped off and applied Aruba Blue from Essie and Nicole O.P.I matte top coat. 


blue and silver matte nails polka dots and tape manicure
Blue & Silver

blue and silver matte nails polka dots and tape manicure
Blue & Silver

orly bonder nicole opi matte top coat nicole opi always a silver lining essie aruba blue essie good to go top coat
Essie : Good To Go Top Coat
Nicole O.P.I : Matte Top Coat
Orly : Bonder Base Coat
Nicole O.P.I : Always A Silver Lining
Essie : Aruba Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com