Sunday, November 24, 2013

Leopard Nails

Leopard print is so easy to do. 
For my pinky & thumb I used 3 coats of Dressed To Kill by Maybelline Color Show. It looks black but it's actually a red black. Reminds me of Wicked by Essie.
Ring finger has 1 coat of Golden-I by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear & 2 coats of As Gold As It Gets by Essie. I expected a ton of glitter from As Gold As It Gets, but it's hardly noticeable. Quite disappointing. 
Index and middle fingers have 2 coats of Mega-watt Mauve by Cover Girl Outlast. Leopard print is Golden-I by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear & Licorice by Essie. Here is a simple tutorial

leopard nails
Leopard Nails


leopard print nails

sally hansen golden i

essie luxe effects as gold as it gets sally hansen golden i maybelline color show dressed to kill
Essie : Licorice
Essie : As Gold As It Gets
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Golden-I
Maybelline Color Show : Dressed To Kill
Cover Girl Outlast : Mega-Watt Mauve

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com