Friday, December 6, 2013

Messy Snowflakes Cute Penguin

December is here! Get ready for lots of winter themed nails this month.

I really messed up these snowflakes. I thought I could finish it nicely before my littlest one woke up from his nap. Right after I finished my cute penguins, the little guy woke up. Lesson learned - no nail art until the boys go to bed at night.
My penguins have 1 base coat of Licorice from Essie. 2 coats of Blanc from Essie for it's tummy. Dotting tool to make the beak and feet using Sunkissed from Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear.
2 coats of Bikini So Teeny from Essie and 1 coat of Disco Ball from Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear for my snowflake's backdrop. Blanc from Essie to make my messy snowflakes.

Essie bikini so teeny Essie licorice Essie blanc sally Hansen disco ball sally Hansen sunkissed
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Sunkissed
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Disco Ball
Essie : Licorice
Essie : Bikini So Teeny
Essie : Blanc


winter holiday snowflakes cute penguin nail art
Cute penguin

winter holiday snowflakes cute penguin nails
Messy snowflakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com