Sunday, November 17, 2013

Blues

Picked up 2 new polishes at CVS this weekend. 
I have been looking for a sapphire blue and Aruba Blue by Essie is perfect. 2 coats were enough but I think a 3rd coat would have made it even more opaque. 
This was my first time trying a textured polish. I bought Blue-Berry Sweet On You by Nicole O.P.I from the Gumdrops collection. It feels a little like sandpaper. 2 coats and NO top coat. Top coat will ruin the formula. It went on smoothly and was so easy to apply.
My husband said he really likes Aruba Blue by Essie. 


Essie Aruba Blue
Essie : Aruba Blue


nicole opi gumbdrops blue berry sweet on you
Nicole O.P.I : Blue Berry Sweet On You 

Essie Aruba Blue nicole opi gumdrops blue berry sweet on you
Essie : Aruba Blue
Nicole O.P.I : Blue Berry Sweet On You

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com