Sunday, November 3, 2013

Nail Fail

I almost didn't post this. But you know what? Sometimes I fail and that's ok. 

My base color (After School Boy Blazer by Essie) was way too dark. This was only 1 coat. I should have realized it but I held onto the hope that the red (Red Carpet by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear) would show through. Wrong! It didn't. So here is what I did: I applied 1 coat of blue. Used a dotting tool to make some red blotches. Then I added the white flowers (Blanc by Essie). 


navy floral daisies nails
I added more red in my attempt to fix it.
Much better, right?


navy floral daisies nails
See the red???
Essie after school boy blazer
Nail Fail


sally hansen red carpet
Essie: Blanc
Essie: After School Boy Blazer
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Red Carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com