Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sakura

Want to know what happens when I try to freehand sakuras. I end up making a mess on my nails, so instead, I stamped my sakuras. 


layla softouch effects #3 stone sakura nails
sakura nails



First, let me tell you about this perfect nail polish: Layla Softouch Effect #3 Stone. This is with only 1 coat. I took photos with top coat and without top coat. Without topcoat, it dries matte. I would say the color is something between gray, blue, and purple. 


laylay softtouch effects 3 stone revlon parfumerie african tea rose
Top : with top coat
Bottom : no top coat

For this mani, I applied 1 coat of Layla Softouch Effect #3 Stone. I used MoYou Suki plate #2 and Revlon Parfumerie African Tea Rose for the sakuras.


layla softouch effects #3 stone sakura nails

layla softouch effects #3 stone sakura nails

layla softouch effects #3 stone nail swatch
Layla Softouch Effects : #3 Stone
Revlon Parfumerie : African Tea Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com