Monday, March 10, 2014

Rainbow

While searching for rainbow images on Google for St. Patrick's Day nails, I came across this gorgeous watercolor rainbow art. It reminded me of the Nailasaurus nimbus technique. I had to try it. 

I applied 2 coats Disney Beautifully Ocean Mist to my pinky, middle, index, and thumb.
For my ring finger, I applied 2 coats of O.P.I Alpine Snow. My rainbow consisted of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Deep Purple, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed, Essie Aruba Blue, Essie Mojito Madness, and Sinful Colors GoGo Girl. 


St. Patrick's Day rainbow nimbus nails
Disney Beautifully : Ocean Mist


St. Patrick's Day rainbow nimbus nails
St. Patrick's Day rainbow nimbus nails

disney beautifully ocean mist essie aruba blue essie mojito madness sally hansen xtreme wear mellow yellow sally hansen xtreme wear sun kissed sally hansen xtreme wear deep purple sinful colors gogo girl opi alpine snow
Disney Beautifully : Ocean Mist
Essie : Aruba Blue
Essie : Mojito Madness
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Mellow Yellow
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Sun Kissed
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Deep Purple
Sinful Colors : GoGo Girl
O.P.I : Alpine Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com