Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year! This year is the year of the Horse. I hope the new year brings everyone joy, health, and good fortune. 

Pinky, index, and thumb each have 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet. I stamped some gold swirls with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden-I using Mash plate #40.
Ring finger has 2 coats of Sally Hansen Golden-I. I stamped a pink horse with Essie Watermelon using Mash plate #42.
Middle finger has 2 coats of Sally Hansen Golden-I. Using a small brush, I wrote "" which is Chinese for "good fortune", with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet.  


year of the horse red and gold chinese new year nails
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Red Carpet

year of the horse red and gold chinese new year nails
Year of the Horse

essie watermelon sally hansen xtreme wear red carpet sally hansen xtreme wear golden i
Essie : Watermelon
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Red Carpet
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Golden-I

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com