Sunday, June 22, 2014

Paint Splatter

Today's mani was inspired by a pair of Sophia Webster Coco Rainbow pumps. It is metallic silver with neon splatters. 

sophia webster coco rainbow pumps inspired metallic neon paint splatter nails
Sophia Webster Coco Rainbow pumps inspired mani
What are paint splatter nails? Well, it's a genius idea. You take a straw and you blow nail polish at your nails and it creates a splatter effect (tons of tutorials on youtube). It was a huge mistake. I don't know why anyone would choose to do paint splatter nails. It made such a crazy mess all over my hands and nail polish was everywhere! Never ever again. I won't even get into how I created this look. I'm exhausted and my whole body is aching from cleaning up nail polish.

sophia webster coco rainbow pumps inspired metallic neon paint splatter nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com