Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Aruba Blue

Essie Aruba Blue is one of my all time favorite blue nail polishes. It is a stunning sapphire blue that looks amazing on anyone. It applies nicely and is opaque after 2 coats. I love Aruba Blue when it's glossy but I get crazy over it when it's matte. 


essie aruba blue and silver glitter striped nails
Essie : Aruba Blue


This mani was inspired by a gorgeous bracelet from Clutch Your Pearls Jewelry by Holley. I am so in love with her jewelry. I seriously want everything. She custom made this bracelet to match Essie Aruba Blue. Isn't it insanely gorgeous!? 


clutch your pearls jewelry blue druzy bracelet
Clutch Your Pearls Jewelry
essie aruba blue and silver glitter striped nails
Pretty isn't it?

matte essie aruba blue and silver glitter striped nails
Essie : Aruba Blue matte

matte essie aruba blue and silver glitter striped nails
Essie : Aruba Blue matte

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! It's simple but stunning. I had to pin this right away. It reminds me of my wedding band, which is white gold with alternating sapphires and diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're so sweet! I have a shirt like this... a lot of shirts like this because I love stripes.

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com