Thursday, February 27, 2014

Spring Floral

It is still snowing on a weekly basis here and I am so sick of it. Crossing my fingers for Spring to come soon.

I applied 3 coats of Zoya Cole to my pinky, index, and thumb. Zoya Cole is part of their new Spring collection. It is a peachy orange creme color. Goes on smoothly and looks gorgeous!
Middle finger has 2 coats of Zoya Lux from their new Pixie Dust collection. It's a sparkly pink. Looks like crushed pink diamonds on my nails.
Ring finger has 2 coats of Essie Blanc. I used a makeup sponge and sponged on Zoya Cole, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow, Essie Play Date, and Essie Mojito Madness. I drew on the flowers using a nail art brush and Essie Licorice. A few spots of Essie Mojito Madness for leaves. 

Inspired by Chelsea King.


Spring floral with Zoya Cole and Zoya Lux Pixie Dust
Zoya Pixie Dust : Lux


Spring floral with Zoya Cole and Zoya Lux Pixie Dust
Zoya : Cole

Spring floral with Zoya Cole and Zoya Lux Pixie Dust
Spring Floral

essie mojito madeness essie licorice essie play date essie blanc zoya cole zoya pixie dust lux sally hansen xtreme wear mellow yellow
Essie : Mojito Madness
Essie : Licorice
Essie : Blanc
Essie : Play Date
Zoya : Cole
Zoya Pixie Dust : Lux
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Mellow Yello

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com