Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Roses

No need to buy flowers when you can draw some.
Simple roses for Valentine's Day nails. 

Pinky, index, and thumb each have 2 coats of O.P.I Sleigh Ride For Two. 
Ring and middle finger each have 2 coats of Layla Softouch Effect #01 Marshmallow Twinkle. Roses are created with a dotting tool using Essie Resort Fling, Gwen Stefani O.P.I Hey Baby, and Essie Mojito Madness. 


pretty roses valentine's day nails
O.P.I : Sleigh Ride For Two

pretty roses valentine's day nails
Roses for Valentine's Day

essie mojito madness essie resort fling gwen stefani opi hey baby opi sleigh ride for two layla softouch effect 01 marshmallow twinkle
Essie : Mojito Madness
Essie : Resort Fling
Gwen Stefani O.P.I : Hey Baby
O.P.I : Sleigh Ride For Two
Layla Softouch Effect : #01 Marshmallow Twinkle

1 comment:

  1. In bright environments, under direct sunlight, for example, the blue is rolex replica strikingly brilliant and is stunning to behold, and at certain angles, it looks almost purplish. In low lighting, the blue somehow disappears, and the bezel looks almost completely black. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that this bi-color bezel is rolex replica sale something of a chameleon of sorts. I appreciate such a quality in a watch, and I think it adds a lot of visual pizzazz and variety, when compared to the plain black bezel of the Rolex GMT-Master II Ref. 116710LN. And, in my personal experience, no rolex replica sale amount of pictures can do justice to the way the bezel reacts to hublot replica uk the light; I do not speak only rolex replica uk for myself, because this is a view shared by many other owners of this watch. Honestly, your thoughts about this watch may change after seeing rolex replica it in the flesh.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com