Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Purple

A few weeks ago, I bought 3 pretty purple nail polish and I have been dying to try them out. 

Pinky has 3 coats of Essie Sexy Divide with Essie Play Date polka dots.
Ring finger has 3 coats of Essie Play Date with Essie Sexy Divide and O.P.I Liquid Sand Can't Let Go flowers.
Middle and index fingers each have 3 coats of O.P.I Liquid Sand Can't Let Go, no top coat.
Thumb has 3 coats of Essie Sexy Divide with Nicole O.P.I matte top coat.  



purple polka dot flower nails
O.P.I Liquid Sand : Can't Let Go



purple polka dot flower nails
Purple everything!

opi liquid sand can't let go essie play date essie sexy divide nicole opi matte top coat
O.P.I Liquid Sand : Can't Let Go
Essie : Play Date
Essie : Sexy Divide
Nicole O.P.I : Matte Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com