Sunday, January 19, 2014

Red, Black, and Gold

After I removed my last manicure, which had at least 8 layers of nail polish, I told myself I was done with glitter for this week. So, what do I do? I paint my nails with glitter again. 

Pinky, index, and thumb each have 2 coats of Sinful Colors GoGo Girl. Glitter gradient created with Sinful Colors Paris and Selena Gomez Nicole O.P.I Kissed At Midnight. 
Ring and middle finger each have 2 coats of Zoya Tomoko. Taped off and applied 1 coat of Essie Licorice. 


black and gold tape mani red and gold glitter gradient nails
Sinful Colors : Paris

black and gold tape mani red and gold glitter gradient nails
Red and Gold Glitter Gradient
Black and Gold Tape Mani

selena gomez nicole opi kissed at midnight sinful colors paris gogo girl essie licorice zoya tomoko
Selena Gomez Nicole O.P.I : Kissed At Midnight
Sinful Colors : Paris
Sinful Colors : GoGo Girl
Essie : Licorice
Zoya : Tomoko

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com