Sunday, January 12, 2014

Clouds or Scallops?

Some people call it clouds. Some call it scallops. Here is the original cloud mani tutorial. Here is the video that inspired me today. 

Pinky, middle, and index fingers each have 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Gunmetal. I gave it a matte look with Nicole O.P.I matte top coat. The little clouds were created with a dotting tool using Maybelline Color Show Audacious Asphalt. 
Ring and thumb each have 2 coats of Cover Girl Outlast Constant Candy. Clouds/scallops were created using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away! and Maybelline Color Show Audacious Asphalt. 


sally hansen xtreme wear blue me away gunmetal nicole opi matte top coat cover girl outlast constant candy maybelline color show audacious asphalt  cloud scallops nails
Nicole O.P.I Top Coat

sally hansen xtreme wear blue me away gunmetal nicole opi matte top coat cover girl outlast constant candy maybelline color show audacious asphalt  cloud scallops nails
My nails smudged a bit when helping the little guy potty.

sally hansen xtreme wear blue me away gunmetal nicole opi matte top coat cover girl outlast constant candy maybelline color show audacious asphalt  cloud scallops nails
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Blue Me Away!
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Gunmetal
Nicole O.P.I : Matte Top Coat
Cover Girl Outlast : Constant Candy
Maybelline Color Show : Audacious Asphalt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com