Thursday, January 23, 2014

Galaxy Nails

The last time I did galaxy nails was back in October. It didn't turn out that great. I found a better tutorial this time to make this manicure much easier to achieve. 

I applied 2 coats of Essie After School Boy Blazer to all my nails. Using a make up sponge I created my nebula with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away! and Revlon Parfumerie African Tea Rose. 
For my middle finger, I stamped Saturn using Mash plate #34 and Essie Blanc. 
I applied a thin coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Disco Ball to all my nails for that extra starry look.  


essie after school boy blazer simple easy galaxy nails
Essie : After School Boy Blazer

essie after school boy blazer simple easy galaxy nails
Galaxy Nails

essie after school boy blazer simple easy galaxy nails
Galaxy nails

essie after school boy blazer blanc revlon parfumerie african tea rose sally hansen xtreme wear blue me away disco ball
Essie : After School Boy Blazer
Essie : Blanc
Revlon Parfumerie : African Tea Rose
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Blue Me Away!
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear : Disco Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com