Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Genius Glitter Polish Removal

Who loves glitter nail polish? This girl! Who hates removing glitter polish? Still this girl! 
There are a lot of tutorials floating around the internet to create your own O.P.I Glitter Off base coat. And I'm here to tell you, save your $9. It really truly works! 


Here's what you need to do:

  1. 1 empty nail polish bottle. Clean out and rinse with acetone to be sure there is no polish residue left. 
  2. Fill up empty bottle with white school glue. I used Elmer's brand (because that's what I happened to buy for my kids). 

How does it work? You apply a layer of the glue as a base coat. Let it completely dry and apply your base coat, nail color, top coat as usual. 

This is what it looks like when you remove it. My mani lasted 3 days without any chipping or lifting!


easy do it yourself opi glitter off base coat using glue
Look at that!
Super easy and completely mess free!
**Disclaimer: I did not come up with this genius idea. I am just passing it along to all of you and to let you all know that it really works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com