Sunday, July 20, 2014

Arabesque

I received a beautiful nail stamping plate from bornprettystore


loreal pop the bubbles blue and gold arabesque nail stamping


You all know I love nail stamping. I'm not ambidextrous so nail stamping makes it easy for me to achieve pretty designs on all of my nails. Bornprettystore sent me this Arabesque stamping plate. This plate is absolutely beautiful. The image picked up very easily and transferred nicely onto my nails. But here is the best part, because this is a full design, it doesn't matter if you have short nails or long nails. You can use any part of the plate! What do you think? Isn't it pretty? 


bornprettystore arabesque qa88 nail stamping plate
Bornprettystore QA88
Arabesque Pattern

bornprettystore arabesque qa88 nail stamping plate review
Sorry for the glare - you can see how clearly the design picked up on my stamper

textured glitter blue and gold arabesque nail stamping
Sparkly
  Don't forget to use my code CAMX31 for 10% off your entire order at bornprettystore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com