Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pink and Blue

My new stamper came today! I had to prep it because it wouldn't pick up the image. All you need is a nail filer/buffer and buff the soft part until it picks up the entire image. It took a few tries but it finally worked and it's perfect. This stamper is best for pattern stamping. It contours to your nails, which makes it much easier to get complete coverage. 

butter london fruit machine floral nail stamping
Butter London : Fruit Machine floral nail stamping


I applied 2 coats of Butter London Fruit Machine. I used MoYou Suki plate #4 and Essie Bikini So Teeny for the floral pattern. I added dots on the flowers with Essie Bikini So Teeny. 

konad stamper winstonia xl stamper
Left : Konad Stamper
Right : Winstonia XL Stamper

butter london fruit machine floral nail stamping
I love how delicate it looks

butter london fruit machine essie bikini so teeny
Butter London : Fruit Machine
Essie : Bikini So Teeny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com