Sunday, April 13, 2014

Aruba Blue & Silver Glitter Gradient

If I had to choose one television series to represent NYC, it would be Sex and the City. I love Sex and the City and would have marathons when I couldn't sleep. The nails I did tonight were inspired by a very important scene from the first movie. When Big proposed to Carrie with those gorgeous blue shoes. 

essie aruba blue and silver glitter gradient nails
Essie Aruba Blue and silver glitter gradient nails


I applied 2 coats of Essie Aruba Blue to all my nails. For the glitter gradient I used Gwen Stefani O.P.I In True Stefani Fashion. 

essie aruba blue and silver glitter gradient nails
Essie : Aruba Blue

essie aruba blue and silver glitter gradient nails

gwen stefani opi in true stefani fashion essie aruba blue
Gwen Stefani O.P.I : In True Stefani Fashion
Essie : Aruba Blue

sex and the city carrie and big blue manolos proposal
When Big proposed to Carrie

The lights shimmer like glitter against the blue sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com