Monday, December 15, 2014

Yellow Nails

If you're a nail polish addict, you'll understand this struggle: yellow and stained nails. Today, I suffered the embarrassment of being out with hideous stained, yellow nails. What am I supposed to do? How do I fix this?

how to get rid of yellow stained nails
How embarrassing

I asked my nail polish girlfriends for help. After looking through some of the links and reading the suggestions, I decided to try this recipe.

how to get rid of yellow stained nails
Photo from blog
how to get rid of yellow stained nails

The verdict? My hands, cuticles, and nails felt so moisturized and soft but did it whiten my nails? Not so much.

how to get rid of yellow stained nails


Off to try another recipe. This time, I tried a suggestion from Drew:
Lightly scrub your nails with a mixture of 2 tbs hydrogen peroxide, 1 tbs of baking soda, and a few drops of Dawn. After a few minutes, rinse in warm water.

how to get rid of yellow stained nails

My nails are still stained but I can definitely see an improvement. I'm pretty pleased with the results considering how bad they were. I'll have to do this treatment again in a few days. 

how to get rid of yellow stained nails


how to get rid of yellow stained nails

1 comment:


  1. The always "up" Khorsandi, in fact, has many things to be happy about - rolex replica hundreds of them. Literally hundreds. And most of them have a certain distinctively horseshoe-like letter of the Greek alphabet stamped on them. Yes, Jack Khorsandi is one of the world's preeminent Omega watches collectors, and he's built a temple to his rolex replica sale obsession like none other with Jackmond - the jewel-like Beverly Hills boutique filled with everything and anything having to do with that beloved horological concern from Bienne, Switzerland. Between the nearby official Omega boutique in the rolex replica sale Beverly Center down the road (one of the brand's greatest rolex replica AD locations), Swatch Group's new rolex replica uk Tourbillon boutique, and Jackmond, a sort of perfect storm for Omega aficionados has coalesced, where in an afternoon rolex replica uk stroll, one can truly absorb every facet of the manufacture.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com