Friday, November 7, 2014

Frozen

My littlest dude is incredibly obsessed with Elsa and everything Frozen. He watches YouTube videos every day. He sings and dances while pretending to be Elsa. So, I had to create these pretty Frozen Elsa nails to show him.

disney frozen elsa snowflake nails how to
Frozen Elsa nails



Here's what I did:

Apply 2 coats of light blue nail polish as your base color. I used Color Club - In De-Nile.

For an extra sparkly look, apply a pretty blue glitter. I used Coffret D'or - BU27.

You can either free-hand or stamp on your snowflakes. I stamped my snowflakes using MASH plate #68.

For even more sparkle (because everyone loves to sparkle, right?), apply a small dot of silver glitter or rhinestone in the center of each snowflake. I used Cyber Colors - 55 Shiny Silver.

disney frozen elsa snowflake nails how to

These nails are inspired by @Paulinaspassion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com